Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Working

Getting a few online job offers. We'll see. I hope things are going to work out. Really, it would be great. I could work from home when I feel like, go out and socialize, but when I'm not feeling well (depressed, etc) then I don't have to worry about trying to seem like nothing is wrong.

I went to the library to fax some things off for a couple of places. The older lady who was telling me something was wrong with my apartment wasn't there.

I may approach this as an assignment. Maybe turn it into an article. Or maybe I'll end up writing a book about local ghost stories! Who knows? But I might be able to get more people to talk to me if they know what I do. We'll see.

I need to catch some neighbors and talk to them and see if anyone can tell me anything.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 DanaKara