Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Starting to Pick Up

Work is starting to pick up.

The local paper bought my article and wants to talk to me about doing more work for them. That's a good thing.

I also have been getting a few leads and a few assignments online. I think I might be able to make this work after all.

I won't be updating for a bit. I've got to go back to the city and see my lawyer - Billy is wanting to not pay alimony, despite the fact that he can easily afford it and owes it to me. He was ordered by the judge to pay it, so he'll have to. He's just being a jerk.

While I'm there I'm going to be staying at a hotel. Room service! And trying to relax in between having to deal with Billy. My lawyer is going to try his best to keep it where I don't have to actually see him, let alone talk to him. And he isn't supposed to come near me, by court order.

I'm also going to take care of some loose ends that have popped up at a couple places I used to work. One place doesn't seem to remember getting the memo about where to send my check and another is trying to argue about my telecommuting. So we'll see. I'll get it straightened out.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 DanaKara