Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Men Are Creeps

The title says it all.

Okay, maybe not all men are creeps, but the ones that aren't, seem to be very few and very far between.

I had to get a restraining order against one of Billy's friends. Apparently, Billy is wanting to keep an eye on me. But rather than hang around himself, he sent one of his jerk friends.

I kept thinking that I saw Jerry, but I wasn't sure. I mean after all, why would he be anywhere near here? He was always too busy kissing up to Billy. But it was him.

I saw him several times on the street, saw him at the store, at the post office and city hall. Saw him just about every I went. It started Monday morning and he was still at it that evening.

Tuesday morning I saw him again - at my apartment. He wanted me to see him! He followed me around for a while and when I went back to my apartment, every time I glanced out the window, there he was!

I finally went out and demanded to know what the hell he thought he was doing. He said Billy had asked him to keep an eye on me. That Billy thought I'd just get into trouble and he didn't want me shacking up with anyone. And whenever I was ready to go crawling home, Billy would happily take me back and Jerry would take me there. He was leering at me, laughing.

I went in and called Billy. He didn't answer, of course.

Tuesday night someone knocked on my door. I peeked out and it was Jerry. He looked kinda drunk.

He kept it up. Kept saying I needed to go home to Billy, come to my senses and get over myself. Finally, after he started trying my door, I called the police. Told them about it, what Jerry was doing, how he wasn't listening to me telling him to leave me alone. They came and picked him up.

Wednesday morning I went to the station to see what I needed to do about getting a restraining order. I just felt like it was the right thing to do. Billy was there, bailing Jerry out. The first thing he did was start yelling and screaming at me. How dare I call the cops on Jerry and get him arrested. Who did I think I was? Calling me names and telling me what a stupid **** I was.

Cops didn't like it. They got the situation under control quickly and he was told to stay away from me.

I have a temporary restraining order and I'll have a permanent one soon. The police are recommending I get one on Billy too when I talk to the judge.

This is such a mess! Why can't he just leave me alone!?

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 DanaKara