Friday, July 23, 2010

Party Time

So...I am not learning a thing about the supposed haunting in my apartment. It's just not fair. How am I supposed to learn anything if no one will talk?

So...somebody who actually reads my blog suggested that I host a dinner party. Now in all honesty, I hate dinner parties. Billy made me hold them. It was always horrible. I never did anything right.

But maybe...maybe I'll like holding a dinner party if I do it on my own terms. I could invite Melissa and Jessica, maybe even my mom. Serve what I like and how I like it. Not have to make idle chitchat with people who are nasty to me. I think it could possibly be fun.

I'll call the girls and see what they think. Maybe...let's see. Today is Friday so I could hold it Sunday afternoon possibly. That way people would have a bit of time to possibly make plans.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 DanaKara