Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gonna Let Her Do It

I've been here now for about two weeks. And I've decided I'm going to let Jennifer come and do the house blessing she was wanting to do.

Sounds silly, huh? But really. What can it hurt?

All she's going to do is sprinkle some salt water, use a sage smudging stick, put some dried lavender bundles over my doors. I like lavender, so I didn't argue when she asked if she could put a little dried lavender in each room, especially since she said it'd make it smell good and she'd keep me in it.

Why the change of heart from joking about it and just nodding and smiling to going to call her to come do it? Well....

I can't quit getting spooked. Especially at night. I know that's probably just me getting used to being on my own and all, getting used to sounds. But it sometimes feels like someone is watching me. Like I'm not quite alone after all.

Last night, I was sitting on the couch with my legs stretched out, my laptop in my lap, leaning against the armrest. The TV was on some sitcom I wasn't really watching. And I swear something was breathing right next to my ear.

It scared me to death. I looked through the whole townhouse. Nothing.

And while I can laugh at myself today, I'm still calling Jennifer. Why not? She said it'll make things safe, make negative energy go away. Maybe I'm projecting from the past. So yeah, I'm calling her today.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 DanaKara