Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Nightmares

Had the most horrible dream a little while ago.

I went to take a hot bubblebath and relax. I love bubblebaths. I fell asleep, something which tends to happen sometimes.

I dreamed I was standing next to me. As in, I was standing next to the tub, and looking down at my sleeping self. It was extremely strange.

I heard something on the stairs. I couldn't place the sound really. The stairs were creaking like someone was coming up them, but not as if they were walking. I walked over and peered down over the little half wall that is part of the railing.

At first, I didn't see anything. Then I saw what looked like a shadow crawling up the stairs. Crawling! Like someone coming up the stairs on their hands and knees or something.

Ever see The Ring? It was kinda like that. Not exactly, but that's the closet thing I can come up with to describe it.

It seemed to either be wearing white or was white, with long black hair. It made no sound. At first it was coming up the stairs slowly but it kept pausing like it was seeing if anyone was moving around upstairs.

I felt such intense dread and horror. I was nearly paralyzed by it. I tried to call out to my sleeping self and wake myself up but I couldn't make a sound. The feeling was so powerful and so horrifying that I nearly couldn't even breathe.

I looked back over the edge and saw that it was moving much faster now - almost impossibly fast.

It still was making no sound, but I could almost feel something like excitement from it. As it came around the corner, the light from the bathroom caught it's one visible eye, solid black. That's all I saw.

Suddenly I was back in my body and opening my eyes to that thing standing over me. It seemed to be delighted at finding me lying in the bathtub. It reached out and pushed me under the water. It's fingers were too long and although it was really thin it was really strong and I couldn't get away from it. I saw it grinning at me though its hair as I looked up through the water.

I jerked awake and splashed water everywhere. The water was cold but everything was just fine.

What a horrible dream.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 DanaKara